Sunday, August 8, 2010

Another of Life's Lessons

Every semester I've had to come back from something. I thought this was the one semester that things would be ok, not amazing or great, just ok and that was enough for me because I felt like I finally learned from my mistakes in the past and I would be able to get to enjoy that accomplishment.

How foolish of me to think such a thing! I missed passing that exam by one question. I keep dwelling on everything I didn't do, but it's not going to change anything and I can't let it effect what I will do in the future. So I've decided to hand it over to the Lord and if this is supposed to work out it will and if not... well then I guess I'll have my answer.

"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's story will develop."
President Uchtdorf (www.mormon.org)

5 comments:

  1. Meghan, you are great! I have no doubt you will do great on your next exam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that matters is you tried, you worked your butt off. It will pay off in the end. You're so strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your quote, it's so true. I need to remember that next time I feel beat. You're a smart girl Meghan, and I'm sure you feel absolutely crappy about missing one question. But at least it was one and you'll be better prepared for next time so to speak... I love you and though I'm not really around physically, I am always there in spirit. You can call me anytime you need.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep your head up sweetie!! I know that it will all work out the way it is suppose to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep your head up sweetie!! I know it will all work out in the end. Sometimes life doesn't make sense but it is all for a reason. You're awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Voting