Thursday, May 26, 2011

Baby Blue

Dream job... check!
Dream car... check, check!!

Yes it's come true.  I got my dream car and even better than I could have imagined! I feel so blessed.  I wasn't even planning on buying a car and it just happened.  I guess that's how great things in our life happen sometimes, right? Unplanned.

Introducing: My 2007 Toyota Camry LE:
(I just want to stare at it all day!)


Next... dream vacation!
Instead of Paris, I'll be going to Italy.  This makes me happier because I have more of an interest in Italy than Paris.  Plus, I cannot wait to eat real Italian food!!!

Then, the ultimate dream... my dream house! 
But that's waaaay down the road.

So until then I'm going to enjoy this.

And I apologize for how jumpy this post may seem.  I'm just a little happy today :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh man my friend! I'm so so so excited for you!!! If anyone deserves to have their dreams come true, it's you! You better keep posting this stuff, cause I'm living vicariously through you. . .& I might just hide in your suitcase when you go to Italy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he he... Congrats on the new car. That's so cool that you can finally spoil yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo happy for you!! I just got my dream car as well and couldn't be more excited. Can you believe we're nurses now??

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun, congrats on the car and job. So happy for you. You deserve the very best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. My. Word!!!! What part of Italy? GIRL! I've been to Rome, and I have a few tips for you for there....I cannot WAIT to see pictures! Congrats on spoiling yourself! I'm so very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so proud of you Meghan for making your dreams come true! So many people just say "some day..." but YOU make it happen! I admire you for all that you've accomplished and I know you're destined to accomplish even more!

    ReplyDelete

Voting