Friday, April 17, 2009

TGIF.

I had an amazing spring break!! You know why?? Because I actually took a break! (For those that know me... surprise, surprise.)

I slept in.
I actually went out with friends.
I watched TV without staring at the clock.
I went running.
I went to other places besides school.

I only did school work one day out of the week. I was planning on studying throughout the week, but that didn't happen. Rodeos and movies happened instead. It was what I needed.

Unfortunately, Sunday was the first sign of a cold I caught which moved into my chest and made my throat swell so I've lost my voice (even as I write this I can barely talk). Coming back from a nice break has made it a lot harder to pick up my study habits again. And being sick doesn't help either. It has made it hard to focus, especially when you're trying not to cough up one of your lungs (Sorry, TMI perhaps??! lol).

Having a break so late in the semester is not a good idea either. I only have 2 more weeks til finals now! Weirdly enough I don't feel stressed about it. I'm at a point where a B or C will be just fine. I'm ready to move on.

Wish me luck the next two weeks anyways! Hopefully I'll be better by Monday.

2 comments:

  1. i agree you did have a good spring break and you weren't being a studyholic. lol.
    i'm proud :)

    good luck on your tests but you don't need it cause i know you will do fine ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Voting