Sunday, April 26, 2009

A New Book.

Last week left til finals. I'm just a little nervous... I could potentially be starting everything I've been working for so long this summer!! It's a surreal feeling. And I feel so unprepared. Do you ever feel prepared though? And if you wait til your fully prepared, you'd probably end up being 89 years old. I can't afford to wait that long. I'd like to start this summer. I don't want to blow it now. I want to finally be able to do something useful, meaningful, and challenging and have a life on top of it.

3 comments:

  1. You'll do good! I have faith in you. Sometimes you have to give up a life for a while to get an even better life out of all your hard work. Your so good at school, don't worry to much.

    I'm rutting for you!!!

    Thank you for all your comments on my blog. It's nice to know I have friends out there that can understand where I'm coming from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will make it :) it will be so much fun for you to be training in hospitals and not have to worry so much about tests :)
    im so excited for you!

    loves <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll be fine, it's a completely different part of life. But the feeling of preparedness and longing for the moment you've been waiting for never go hand in hand, at least I never felt prepared (and still don't) to be a wife. Take a breath and accept the fact that we will never know everything when it's convenient, but the experience is still worth having.

    ReplyDelete

Voting