Saturday, August 29, 2009

And then there were three...

With much heartache and joy, I passed my first semester of nursing school!! Yay! I learned so much about myself these last 15 weeks. It's a great relief to know I was never alone even when I thought I was. I needed this experience. I am truly blessed!

From what I've been told, next semester is the toughest out of all 4. If I can survive it, I can survive the rest. Thank you all for your prayers, love, and support! Hope everyone is doing well!

4 comments:

  1. I was so excited to see your blog from Amy's!!! You can get ours from hers as well...if you want! I hope you are doing well! I miss you, and haven't talked to you forever!!! Do you still have the same phone #?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always do well! I will still pray for you to have peace of mind and the ability to retain the things you are taught. And yeah I know, it's been a long time since I last blogged. I guess I can do more of it now that I am off work huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Meghan! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete

Voting