Monday, August 10, 2009

Black.

I'm back in the black!!! I passed that awful test for that awful class that I was struggling with. Phew. Just need to make it through the final and I'll be ok. But if not, I can still look at it in a positive light if I need to retake the stupid class (Ok, not 100% positive ha ha).

In nursing school if you fail a class you can retake it next semester, but it's usually by itself; they don't let you take your next level of classes unless it's a lecture class, it all varies. So if I retake this one, I can possibly take a second level class with it, therefore I'll only have those 2 classes to deal with in the fall. Then, when I head off to second level officially I'll have one less class and a little less stress. That is the positive side of failing! Doesn't really bother me actually. Kind of excited just to be at this point at all!

I'm supposed to be finishing my care plan right now for my last day of clinical which is tomorrow!!! Yay!! Kind of bittersweet. Bye!

3 comments:

  1. Maybe you should just give up and fail classes more often

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for being back in the black!! How is school going? What do you think of it so far? I know you can do it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW!! I miss hearing about this stuff in person

    ReplyDelete

Voting