Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Goals.

I love New Years. Not necessarily the celebrating part, but the the feeling of a clean slate. I believe you can have a clean slate anytime you want, but it always feels nice to start it off at the beginning of the year.. especially after all the junk I eat over Christmas ha ha ha!

I'm not going to write my goals on here because they're kind of personal so I wrote them somewhere else, but I'm going to try to start a new "one picture a day" or what people call Project 365. The main reason I stopped was because nursing school started and I just got caught up in it and let the days slip by and gave up. I feel like these next two semesters will be busy, but not in the same way as the first two. Plus, I'll be graduating at the end of the summer and I definitely want to capture that! Then hopefully by the end of 2010 I'll have my first real job :D

So for anyone that is interested in following, I'll let you know where to find it when I figure out where I want to put it. Might put it on Flickr again like I did the first one. This project just helps me to have fun and see details in between the chaos of life.

Happy New Year!!!

"Every day ought to be the start of a new year and a new life. Such is the wonder of faith, repentance, and the miracle of the gospel of Jesus Christ." -Elder Jeffery R. Holland. (www.mormon.org)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting