Saturday, December 19, 2009

More Blessings

Well, I did it. I passed peds/ob!!!! I barely made it out of that class alive. It's the one class that pretty much weeds people out and I was just looking at the new clinical schedule and there are SO many missing names. It makes me sad and makes me wonder why I deserved this blessing and some didn't receive it at this time. I'm learning to see it as individuals and how each of us have our own paths in life and we must journey on our own sometimes as hard as it may be. He guides our lives in a way we can never imagine and we should try really hard to put our trust in Him. I think that's where the struggle lies. I know I've said before that I would accept his path for me, but it defintely wouldn't have been easy if it had gone the other way.

I feel very fortunate and very blessed that the Lord provided a way for me to do this even when I probably deserved to fail more times than not. He defintely blesses us way more than we deserve pretty much everytime. I've learned so much about myself these last 15 weeks than I have in the last few years.

Thank you all that have supported me and said prayers on my behalf!

Hope everyone enjoys the Holidays with loved ones and remembers Christ during this Christmas season :)

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I knew you could do it, never doubted it for a second. I'm so proud of you. It's amazing what He can do once we put our full trust in Him and hand Him the reigns, that's one lesson that has always astounded me.
    But I'm happy for you and I miss you like crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting! You are working hard!! I'm proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is late, but I'm, commenting anyway! You've made it this far because you worked for it, Heavenly Father blesses us when we put in the effort to receive His blessings. Sure there are other people that may have worked as hard or harder than you, but He knows your HEART and He knows what's best for YOU and He knows how much you appreciate these things too.

    ReplyDelete

Voting