Saturday, July 17, 2010

Just Missing.

I was just looking back at some of my blog entries and realized... they're always about school! Blah! So I just wanted to write down a few, sort of, non-school related things on my mind...

~I can't wait until I have my first real job! I can't wait to be doing something completely out of my element. I can't wait until I have a paycheck!~

~There's nothing really good on TV anymore... it's mostly disgusting garbage and it saddens me. Only thing I can stand to watch is ESPN and a few comedies~

~Which reminds me, I miss going to sporting events and can't wait until I can get my own car and travel and see baseball games live!!! I want to go to as many stadiums as I can. Definitely going to Yankee stadium again~

~I miss going to movies and out to eat and exercising! lol. Boy, do I need to exercise~

~I miss going to concerts~

~I miss seeing my friends! I hear about so many things going on and I can't be there or can't afford to be there or don't have time to be there~

~I can't wait until I can go see the ocean on any given day at a drop of a hat~

~I can't wait until I can read a book for fun and it doesn't come with a syllabus!~

~Just 31 more days until I can get closer to accomplishing some of these things~

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting