Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My ABC's

I've been seeing this little game lately and thought I'd give it a try.  Why else? Because I'm bored and I realize I haven't updated this blog for awhile...

Age: 26
Bed size: Queen
Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathroom.  I will avoid it at all costs or bribe other people to do it.
Dogs: We used to have a pug named Maggie and now we have this other dog named Lucy.  I have no idea what breed she is, but she's so cute
Essential start of your day: ESPN.
Favorite color: Pink. 
Gold or silver: Silver. 
Height: 5'6".
Instruments I play (or have played): I played the sax in 6th grade for like a couple months. 
Job title: Registered Nurse. 
Kids: Just my dog. 
Live: Las Vegas, NV. 
Mom's name: Lorie
Nickname: Meg(s), Woody
Overnight hospital stays: None.. knock on wood. 
Pet peeve: When people are late when they said they would be there at a certain time!!!
Quote from a movie: "There's no crying in baseball!"
-League of their Own
Right or left handed: I write with my left hand and do pretty much everything else with my right hand. 
Siblings: I'm the oldest of four.
Time you wake up: Depends on the day. If I work, 5:15ish; if I don't work, around 8 or 9.  And if I had a really bad day the day before at work... never! 
Underwear: Do you mean right now? 
Vegetables you dislike: Most of them.. too many to name.
What makes you run late: I'm rarely late.. I'm actually always early because I hate being late.  I live by the quote.. "Better to be 3 hours too soon than one minute too late." -Shakespeare.  You never know what opportunity you could be missing... :)  
X-rays you've had done: Teeth. 
Yummy food you make: Nothing! Probably why I'll never get married :P 
Zoo animal: Tigers. 

I know I'm boring, but whatever, if you've made it to this last sentence then you are just as boring as I am!! bahahahaha!!! jk :)

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha! I loooove A League of their Own. Great movie. :) I want another blog update from you missy. . . Hows life treating you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you hate most vegetables, are nicknamed "Woody" and that an essential part of your day is ESPN! I was just telling Russ the yesterday about the time you and I rolled into a party later than planned because we were watching Sports Center lol!!

    ReplyDelete

Voting