Monday, March 2, 2009

The results are in...

I finally got my grade back from my microbiology test! After a whole week of waiting for him to finally put it up, even though he said he'd have it up a week ago, I ended up getting 78%!!!

Of course I'm both happy and sad about this. In my biology classes (not counting chemistry lol) in the past I've always been able to score 80% or better because that's just what my record has been. I was so close this time and sadly, I know of at least 3 questions that I should have gotten right, but stupidly second guessed myself (of course, ugh). That's why I'm bummed about my score because I expect more of myself, especially this late in the game. But I'm also extremely happy because the average for the class was 57% and the highest score was 81% which just means I didn't do too bad against everyone else. But I will always find a way to beat myself up over it. And I will try really hard not to!

I feel a lot better knowing my score now. I've been up at night just thinking about it and I've been losing sleep too. I still feel like I have a shot at scoring that B though. I just need to pull off an A in lab and study harder for the next test. Hopefully!

Phew!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go! All of your hard work has paid off. You will do amazing in the class because you are such a hard worker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whew! I bet you're so glad to know finally! What a jerk for making you wait like that. I'm glad that you passed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Meghan!!

    ReplyDelete

Voting