Sunday, March 8, 2009

Totally Unexpected.

Dear Meghan

I am please to inform you that you have been conditionally accepted into the Summer 2009 BSN nursing program at UNLV pending successful completion of your prerequisites. You must successfully complete all requirements prior to starting the nursing program.

AAHHHH!!!! I can't believe it. I was NOT expecting to see those words on the page when I opened the letter.

Don't get too excited just yet. It means I still need to pass my microbiology course. I will work my hardest and definitely talk to my teacher about this. Hopefully he'll be kind to me and help me out lol. Nursing school this summer is not definite yet. But I can't help but to be excited anyways!

So much to panick over now. So much to do. So much to worry about. Everything I've been dreaming and talking about nonstop is starting to become realistic and now I'm wondering why I haven't prepared for this moment better!! lol.

If all goes according to plan, I will be an RN by next summer 2010!!! Wow. Kind of scary for all you future patients out there isn't it?? lol.

I'm going to go for a walk now.

5 comments:

  1. Way to go! That is awesome! You can totally pass the microbiology class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOORAY! :) Thanks for the update, I've been praying for you........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! That is awesome Meghan! Congrats! I'm sure you will be able to pass your micro class easy! You have even more motivation now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Lady! I'm so excited for you!! You are going to be soooo good :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, I have no faith in you. You will fail your class and your life will be ruined. Mom and Dad will be disappointed in you and kick you out of the house. You will probably have to move to Arizona, somewhere near the border of Mexico. Once there you will learn how to make okay Mexican food and might be able to make it working in a Mexican restaurant. It's too bad nothing can stop this from happening except through some kind of package. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete

Voting