Tuesday, March 31, 2009

At Least Read the Bold

So yea, today wasn't that great. I studied my butt off for my micro test and I felt like I knew it like the back of my hand or maybe that was the problem... long story short, it feels like my teacher doesn't like to really test my knowledge, but rather he likes to test my patience.

For all I know, it didn't turn out as bad as I'm imagining it and I somehow did get through the test better than I thought. So I still have to prepare like I'm going into school this summer even if there's a small chance it may be pushed back. I will learn to accept whatever path is being laid out before me even if one of them ends up in tears. I know it'll be for the best.

I need to get a PDA/smartphone/blackberry device of somesort and it needs to have the web/wifi. This is for school because I have to get a nursing program for it (if you're really curious what it is, you can find it on unboundmedicine.com; I'm not sure of the exact program yet). I have T-mobile now.. they're ok. I don't always get reception in certain parts of school. I'm a little worried. Do you need good reception for the web too? Or are these separate things? I'm lost.

Anyone have any good suggestions for devices and/or carriers??

No worries about the prices. I'll figure that out later. I plan on being pretty poor the next year anyways lol.

Thank you! :)

1 comment:

  1. You poor thing! I have t-mobile and I love it. My father in law have the Black Berry Curve through T-moblile. He hasn't ever said anything about bad reception. My Little Sis has the BBC as well and she has Sprint. It costs her around $100.00 a month. It's not too bad.

    ReplyDelete

Voting