Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Blessings.

Well, somehow I passed microbiology. I even got an A! And it was mostly because he gave extra points. And most likely because he knows his tests are ridiculous. But it's over and it feels sooooo Good! I actually got to take a nap today.

All I have left to do is just finish up a paper and beg my stats teacher to make sure I get a C. I'd hate to think a stupid, meaningless class would get in my way now.

But I've been having a really hard time focusing. I haven't been me for the last couple of weeks and it's driving me nuts. I can't let go of certain things and a part of me is letting that happen; it's my fault and it's been a struggle. I'm just going to have to work really hard to get out of this slump. Especially if I want to do well this summer.

Thank you all for your prayers, love, and support!

2 comments:

  1. The key to success is to not work hard at all. That's why I am so successful in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Devin!

    I think what you're brother means is that the less you stress over life, the more likely you are to succeed whether it be in your mind or in actuality LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Voting