Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Imbalanced

I'm finally on spring break and the semester will be over in about a month. I feel like I'm in another funk!! I hate these. Usually something horrible will have to happen to snap me back out of it and that's not a good way to have to figure it out.

I just want to be done already! I'm passing all my classes fine, but I'm having trouble in clinical to the point that it's stressing me out and I want to quit. There always has to be that "something" each semester I have to deal with and "overcome." I'm sick of overcoming. I just want one peaceful semester before the next chapter.

I guess on a good note, I have been more social... but I'd rather be doing that than studying so I'm getting thrown off there too.

Now I feel like I'm just being random. Ok, good night.

5 comments:

  1. He he... you're funny. You may get your wish and have one semester be easy, but it will probably be your last semester, and that will be when you've learned everything you need to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alll...most...There... (you have to say that like you're straining to reach something you've been dying to get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When are you coming to Utah? We miss you and I would love to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :-* it's okay honey! You'll do just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had many days like this. Nursing school makes you go crazy! I'm praying that you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Voting