Saturday, May 1, 2010

Time Flies.

Third semester is over and done with. Things started to smooth out in the end.. especially because I ignored it all and was able to just drift on through without caring lol. Now I'm going to be starting my last and final semester!!! I am in shock. It has projects and clinicals and tests galore. Don't know how I'm going to be able to handle it, but I'm hoping that I can take what I learned from my first 3 semesters and not get myself into any major holes like I always seem to...

I remember my first few days of nursing school and now I'll soon be celebrating my last few days before I can blink an eye. Unreal!

So I have this whole week off and then 15 weeks and counting until graduation!!!

Hope everyone else with normal lives has a good summer! :P

1 comment:

  1. Hey young girl! So we can almost call you "Nurse Meghan"! Help! So did you specialize? I know so little about nursing school. You will have to tell us all about it.

    ReplyDelete

Voting