Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Yikes!

I'm so nervous and I haven't even started yet.  Plus, I'm worried about a few things not working out so my dream job feels like it could be taken away at any moment.  PLUS, with all the talk about the program and expectations I keep feeling even more inadequate so I keep worrying that it will be taken away.  Are they sure my name was the one they picked??

I haven't even started yet and I'm already feeling this way.  Can't imagine what I'll feel like if they let me on the floor!  

1 comment:

  1. SHUT UP!!!! Honestly... You are awesome and of course your name is the one they picked.. but not for your name. For you!!! Really you will be just fine. Of course it will rack your nerves and you will get stressed out, but you will succeed.. Come on. You are from UNLV (hahah...did Jay ever say those quotes to you?)

    ReplyDelete

Voting