Friday, July 31, 2009

Faith Precedes the Miracle.

That phrase has never made as much sense to me as it does now. After last week's post, I got a HUGE awakening and I needed to do some things and change some things. And as hard as it was, it was the best thing that ever happened to me, especially in such a short amount of time. It was what was necessary to bring me back.

All I know is that I feel peace and comfort during this very stressful, chaotic, scary, and emotional time. Nursing school sure has a way to make you feel smart one day and then the very next minute make you feel very... not so smart! lol.

I just know that if I pass or fail this semester I'll be ok. I've never felt so calm about something so important in my life. And I don't what it means yet or which direction it'll be going, but I'm very grateful for this time in my life.

Thank you for all your prayers, love, and support!

2 comments:

  1. You seem to be unsure about a lot of things in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad Megs! It seems like we were both feeling the same about life this last little while, & now we both feel peace. It's amazing how much of an interest that our Father in Heaven really has for us. I know he loves us & I'm so glad that you are feeling strength during this hard time. Thank you for what you said to me on my post, it really meant alot. I hope you know that you are surrounded by people that absolutely love you! You have been in my prayers & I hope you know how much your friendship (even at a distance) has meant to me these last few years. I love ya lots & lots.

    ReplyDelete

Voting