Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It's Going.

Just another blog about school because there's not much else going on these days for me and I needed a study break. But I'm happy to say that I've finally, after only 9 weeks of school, feel like my old study-crazed self again ha ha! I was just struggling with a lot of things and couldn't keep my mind focused. Still have my moments, but I feel like I've finally got it mostly under control. I think I was just overwhelmed and lost. But I feel like I get it now.

Sad to say, I'm failing one of my classes!!! Only by 0.5%, but still. They don't round up at all!! So I've been stressed about that, but I've been studying SO hard for the next test coming up. This class shouldn't be this hard, but we have a new teacher and his questions aren't fun. Oh well, can't do anything about it except memorize my whole book. I'm just going to have to hope and pray my brain can remember everything. Even if I get a 77 on my next test, that'll bring my average about 75 and that's all you need to pass.

Oh!! So, I gave my first shot yesterday. Pretty cool. And I've given other types of medications too. I'm starting to feel like a real nurse. So that was the highlight of my week.

Wow, finals are almost here! This semester has flown by so fast for me.

Ok, back to the books.

2 comments:

  1. You'll make it. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting is it to give your first injection??

    ReplyDelete

Voting