Monday, May 18, 2009

First Day.

It was simple, fun, and easy. We learned how to raise and lower the beds, put on gowns correctly, and that's pretty much it. I'm pretty sure that'll be the last time I ever call something in nursing school easy though.

I've been reading all day and it's scary because I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be focusing on yet and what is expected of me. So I feel unproductive, unorganized even though I am, and lost. Hopefully I can just remember everything and stop feeling anxious at one point.

But here's a picture of me in my uniform! lol. Ignore how grubby I look and just admire the fact that I'm trying here!

5 comments:

  1. So...cute! I can't wait to see you in those stylish scrubs they make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! You look awesome & very professional!! I'm so excited for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks so cute :) lol.
    don't worry in no time you will be running the hospital haha jk. but you will do great you always do :) good luck on ur upcoming challenges. i'm proud !

    loves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now be prepared to be bombarded with Hott Nurse flairs from me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't wish away those easy day...they are gone before you know it! You look absolutely adorable in your red scrubs, by the way :-)

    ReplyDelete

Voting