Wednesday, May 13, 2009

On the next episode of Lost...

Sorry, the last blog was just... well what it was so I'll try and explain more.

If you couldn't tell, I did officially make it into nursing school! Yay!!! And to go along with the last blog, I'm starting to feel more like myself, which feels great! (Thanks Rachael for your words.. you were right!)

The last day or two I've been organizing everything in my room, my mind, and my time. And for the first time ever with school I feel all over the place!!!! It's so insane! I've been looking over all my class schedules and some of them are confusing and some of them seem too much. I really don't know what I'm getting myself into even though I'm staring at it in the face.

Only time will tell I guess. I'm going to have one last fun weekend and I probably won't have very many friends for the next year lol. So be patient with me! And I'll try to post more pictures as time goes on :)

Just another side, random complaint: Who sells my idea of the perfect planner but starts it at the month of July?! Lame.

p.s... sewing patches onto sleeves.. not as much fun as you would like to believe.

1 comment:

  1. I'll stand by you, but only because you've stood by me. LOL! Whenever you need a break, I'm alone in my empty apartment :)

    ReplyDelete

Voting