Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Orienation.

Wow. Today was confusing, exciting, and just out there. It's hard to tell what I'm getting into at this point and I feel like my body is there, but my mind and emotional state are not. I kind of got into a phase where I just didn't want to live in reality and now I can't find my way back in or I guess I could say I won't let myself find my way back in. Kind of hard to explain without sounding too crazy. It's something I'm going to have to work on this week or it'll be forced upon me next week! And if it can't be forced upon me then I am officially screwed.
(Why am I doing this to myself now!? That's what bugs me the most about it. I've been working for the last two years to get to this point and now I decide to go into this funk??)

1 comment:

  1. I can understand how you feel. I think once you start really getting to do what you have worked so hard for you will totally come out of it. It's just all that hard work taking it's toll. You should probably take a weekend to visit family or something, recharge your batteries.

    ReplyDelete

Voting