Thursday, January 1, 2009

Favoritest Time of the Year!

Happy New Year to everyone! I love the beginning of a new year.. it's a fresh start for me, even though you can start fresh anytime you want. It just feels more official at the stroke of midnight.

My church (aka ward) threw a huge party/dance type thing for everyone in the valley and I actually had a lot of fun!

Friends!


This was at the stroke of midnight and the balloons sort of fell...


My first friend in Vegas, Rikki


My friend Dianna pretty much threw the party!
So if I know her, then I must be a big deal, right?.... ha ha


My bestest friend ever, Leah!

I love to make resolutions for the year as well. And they're pretty much the same every year. My main one is to take more pictures. I'm not going to expand further on this one yet. I'll explain that one later as I get more organized.


Hope everyone had a good year and looks forward to 2009!

1 comment:

  1. ummm, I found something to help you out:
    http://faithsisters.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2036

    if you decide to get it, I will help you with program specifics. :) lmk.

    ReplyDelete

Voting