Saturday, January 17, 2009

"Mr. Right... Now!"

I had a fun night with friends and some awesome music. The band I came to see play is called The White Tie Affair. If you haven't heard them yet, you really should. And if you're a fan of the show "The Hills," they were featured on it. (The lead singer also told me that they're going to be on another episode in the near future!!!)


This picture didn't turn out as well as I thought. Since moving to Vegas this place has been one of my new favorite places to go. The venue is perfect and small so you can see your favorite bands from anywhere and still get an awesome view! I just wish they'd let you take pictures of it inside.


This is me with the lead singer (he's so pretty!)... and yes that is his waterbottle that he gave me (well, he technically handed it to me to hold, but let me have it in the end lol). Maybe I'll try and sell it on Ebay sometime...


Other bands that were playing were Rookie of the Year, Meg and Dia, and Secondhand Serenade (headliner).

3 comments:

  1. that concert was so fun.... lets do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! I'm glad you got to meet that guy AND keep his water bottle... You should've asked for an autograph so I could use it as part of the decoration at my reception though lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your so funny! You should totally keep the water bottle, (did you get him to sign it?) Put it up on a mantle and worship it. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Voting