Tuesday, January 13, 2009

First Day of School

Well, I didn't sleep well the night before so the first day started out really rough and I wanted to quit and never look back. But today was much better because I actually got my mind to shut off long enough to let myself sleep.. so the secret is to just sleep I guess.

Two things I've learned so far about having classes at 8:30 am..

1. The positive: I get great parking!
2. The negative: Everyone and their dog is driving on the road at the same time!

Another thing I've learned:

Microbiology is going to kick my trash and my teacher has a heavy accent... not fun. So now I'm off to read and hopefully be able to get all this figured out.

Thanks for the support! :)

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! Focus on the positive.. right? Easier said than done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I'm sleeping in now when i have a class at 8:30. And I don't worry about parking, I just walk across the street. You should try walking to school one time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Meghan! I didn't realize you had a blog until I noticed that you "follow" mine! My first microbiology class was taught by a prof from Iraq and I really had a hard time understanding him...but amazingly I still managed to graduate in Micro! So, I am glad to hear you are taking a micro class! Good luck with everything this semester!

    ReplyDelete

Voting