Sunday, January 11, 2009

It's Almost Here!

Hi!

Here's some fun, random news: My friend Antonia asked me to be her Maid of Honor! I'm way stoked about this! I get to plan my first bridal shower ever and I think it'll all work out the way I want it to. I wish I could share all the fun ideas I have on here, but she may read this and that would just ruin it for her. I'll post pictures of it after the event is over (late February).

Wow, I start school tomorrow, already... and my schedule is statistics (blah!), chemistry (gag me!), and microbiology (WTF?!). I'm kind of nervous, kind of excited. It is a new year and a new semester, but I'm still nervous for tests and in particular my Nurse Entrance Test at the end of this month, which is equivalent to an ACT/SAT type test. I took it once already and made the national average so I passed, but I need to get a higher score to be competitive. According to the test, reading was my weakest area! Maybe that's why I have to study so much and so freaking hard! Ugh! Oh well. I can't let one score destroy my hope and everything I've worked so hard for thus far. In my opinion I don't believe tests paint the whole picture of who you are, but they sure can make you feel that way if you let it.

So I decided that if I have to be patient on getting into the program I will. If you do everything that's required of you and pass they have to let you in someday. Just like those crazy shoppers on Black Friday... they do let you in the store eventually. But don't worry.. I won't be a crazy nurse with a syringe! lol. But do be nice because I could be your nurse one day :D

Hope everyone has a good week!

3 comments:

  1. Bridal showers can be lots of fun! LMK if you want some help or to bounce ideas off someone! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck on EVERY THING! Sounds like your life is busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried commenting on this before but stupid blogger wasn't letting me.

    PS I look forward to seeing what you've put together, thanks again a million times for being willing to wear such a heavy mantle during school.

    ReplyDelete

Voting