Friday, January 30, 2009

Team Alpha Super Awesome Cool Dynamite Wolf Squadron

Artie: If there's something you want to do, or someone you really want to be, then the only one standing in your way...
is you.
Rumplestilskin: Me?
Guards: Get him, lads!

Ha ha, it's true. Here's how my day went:

Took the NET today.
That sucked.


My difficulty...
The Reading section: 33 questions, in 30 minutes, and having to read 3 or 4 paragraphs at a time to answer the dumb questions.
My mind doesn't work that way or that quickly apparently.

Ended up guessing... a lot. Ugh.

Oh well.

It's over and I'm surprising happy about it. I will not stand in my own way :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice title, it's a real attention grabber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guh! I typed out a long comment, but for some reason Blogger's been gay and won't let me leave comments on anyone's posts!

    So all I'm going to say is I love you.

    ReplyDelete

Voting