Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ha ha ha!

First week of school and I'm already sick. Bummer. So I think this is a good excuse on why I do stupid things... this morning I was off to my first class and the doors were facing away from me at an angle from the direction I was coming in so I couldn't read the room number. And since it was only my second day that means I know everything and that includes where my class was located so I didn't bother to check the room number. Silly me. This girl opens the door and I follow her and a few students inside. I sit down and the girl is up at the front of the classroom... she looked like she was going to be teaching soon... weird, my teacher is a guy. But she looked too young to teach. She then passes out some handouts. I read the top and it says "health and wellness." I'm thinking maybe my teacher was having a student come in and give a short presenation on being active and fit for whatever reason. But that didn't make sense since my class was statistics...

I look around at the students to see if there was anyone that I might be able to recognize and I realize I don't recognize anyone. Did they change rooms and I didn't get the memo?! So I debate with myself.. do I ask the teacher (at this point I realize she must be a graduate student) what class this is in front of everyone and look like a moron who can't read signs on a door or do I get up real quick and go check out the sign on the door itself? Since I was ten minutes early to class anyways, I decide to go check the sign outside. It said it was room 216.. mine is room 218! lol! I went one room one too soon apparently. So I gather my things and I just zoomed out the door without even returning my handout. I don't think anyone noticed really since it was so early. But I didn't want to chance it by returning my handout.

So yea, that just made me laugh!

3 comments:

  1. ROFL! I don't miss the humiliation I pile on myself by going to school! Sounds like something I would have done for sure!

    Get feeling better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and for todays picture you should take a shot of the room number. ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You poor thing... That's way funny! The good thing about it is that we all learn from our mistakes.

    ReplyDelete

Voting